WEAll Opportunities Board
Each week WEAll posts a Weekly Update – subscribe here. These updates share the latest publications, events, and videos relevant to a Wellbeing Economy.
As a part of that update, we will share jobs and opportunities to get involved. You can use this continuously updated post to make sure you’re in the know of what new opportunities within our network are out.
- Head of Sensemaking and Research – One Project
- Internship: Communications Specialist – OECD
- Communications Consultant – Africans in the Diaspora
- Multiple Positions |London| – Economic Change Unit
- Master Class: Transformational Leadership Journey PROMO CODE: WEALL10
- Introductory lectures on Doughnut Economics
- Regen Roadmap – Short Course for purpose-driven leaders
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- LIFT Economy Next Economy MBA Program
- Net Zero Governance – Call for Evidence from UK Government
- Contributors for a Reparative Economy – Call from Open Democracy
- 10-Week Course in Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass
- Apply for a Scholarship for Social Value Matters 2021
- Create musical responses to the climate emergency with Oi Musica – Let it Grow
- Join Research! Clay Dasilva is a PhD Candidate in Global Governance at the University of Waterloo. His research focuses on efforts to transcend the conventional growth paradigm in the context of Global Environmental Governance, and he would like to invite any interested WEAll members to join as research participants, to be interviewed as part of an overarching case-study on the idea of ‘sustainable wellbeing economies.’ More information can be found here.
- Sign the UK Petition for a Wellbeing Economy
- Join the WEAll Policymakers Network!
- Impact Entrepreneur Call for Submissions!