Global Ethical Finance Initiative – Ethical Finance 2020
Monday 5th – Thursday 8th October 2020
The premier event advocating finance for positive change.
Ethical Finance 2020 will take place from 5th to 8th October 2020; a 4-day virtual gathering of banks, investors, asset owners, regulators and development agencies from across the globe to explore the transition to a sustainable financial system where capital drives positive change.
Register for free here.
Topics that will be explored:
- Policy and Regulation – the role of banking sector in hitting zero carbon targets
- Climate-related financial risk and climate smart lending
- SDGs/Principles for Responsible Banking
- Green/sustainable FinTech
- ESG integration across asset classes & avoiding “green washing”
- Bridging the SDG financing gap
- Asset owner challenge – decarbonising portfolios: The Debate – engage v divest
- Unravelling the investment opportunities for the circular economy
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, Principles for Responsible Investment
- Chris Stark, CEO, UK Committee on Climate Change
- David Pitt Watson, Consultant Investor & Author
- Professor John Kay, Author & Economist
- Hiro Mizuno, Board Member, Tesla & Former CIO, GPIF
- Keith Skeoch, CEO, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Peter Blom, CEO, Triodos Bank
- Heather McGregor, Executive Dean, Edinburgh Business School
- Simon Thompson, CEO, Chartered Banker Institute
- Dame Susan Rice, Chair, Banking Standards Board
- James Anderson, Partner, Baillie Gifford
- Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas, CEO, Green Finance Institute
More speakers are listed on ethicalfinance2020.com
This year the summit forms part of our pathtocop26.com campaign that is helping to build momentum towards the COP26 UN Climate Summit taking place in Glasgow in 2021.
Get the full details and register here.
The post Upcoming Event: Ethical Finance 2020 appeared first on Wellbeing Economy Alliance.