Wellbeing Economy in media headlines around the world this week
Wellbeing economy ideas are making a splash around the world. Global and national media outlets are giving them more and more attention.
This week, the Wellbeing Economy Governments partnership of Scotland, Iceland and New Zealand had positive coverage from Australia to the US.
And our own Katherine Trebeck went down a storm as a panellist on BBC Debate Night in the UK.
Check out all of the coverage from the past week here:
- BBC World Service radio segment featuring interview with WEAll member Martin Oetting (from 19:04)
- TIME magazine article – “It’s time to redefine GDP to help save the planet”
- BBC News online – “Iceland puts wellbeing ahead of GDP in budget”
- BBC Debate Night featuring WEAll Knowledge and Policy lead Katherine Trebeck (televised in the UK)
- SBS World News segment featuring interview with WEAll member Ida Kubiszewski (televised in Australia – from 30:01)
- Independent article – “Governments should put wellbeing of citizens ahead of GDP in budget, Iceland PM urges”
Image: SBS World News
The post Wellbeing Economy in media headlines around the world this week appeared first on Wellbeing Economy Alliance.